Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well now that I caught up on 2008, I should catch you up on 2009 so far. New Years day we spent at Grandma Daleys. The 5th was my birthday, it was okay. I just wasn't excited to turn 26. I mean I love my birthday still one of my favorite days but this year it was just ok. I worked, then went to dinner. Then pretty much nothing exciting. On the 6th I went and took a math final and completely failed! Which means I am still doing math so I can redo it. On the 7th I started SCHOOL for real! After a 5 year break I finally decided I better just finish! I am excited to be back and working towards something! Last weekend we went and saw Gran Trino! It was a really good movie. It was one I didn't think I would like but Trevor wanted to go so I just went with it. But I ended up really liking it! The next day me, Maryn, Nikki and Daniel went to Marley and me. It was good too not great but good. Sunday, was church then I had a bishops interview but they forgot about it so I had to reschedule for next week. Yesterday was just work and the Legacy Center. Today I went to school, now I am at work, avoiding doing math! Which I probably shouldn't avoid if I want to actually pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment