Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beep Beep Honk Honk









Saturday was the second really nice day this year that I wanted to just get outside! Being the slacker that I am, I totally wasted the first nice day. So when I got up Saturday there was no way I was letting this day end with out going jogging! I just want to say it is exactly what I needed! I loved seeing all of the people at the park enjoying the day. There was a family riding there bikes around the trail, they had a little boy that was around 3 or 4. He came up behind me on his bike and says "beep beep honk honk coming through." Ha ha It was so cute! It was so nice to be outside! I promised myself not to waste anymore nice days! And decided that one day I totally want to be the kind of family that goes to the park the first nice days of the year. Maybe I can have a kid that says "beep beep honk honk coming through and makes someones day!









3 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed the nice days! It was freezing in Idaho!!!! Plus I need to go jogging so maybe I should come with you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute story! I'm glad for the nice days too. It stinks being inside all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Kids always say the cutest things...I think that is one of the many things that makes us love them so much!

    ReplyDelete