Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 blow dryers, 8 make-up bags and a pile of change, later...

Okay two blogs in one day is this normal? So tonight I got off work and was planning on doing some more math homework! Until Nikki said "Sister, would you do something about that closet." This had been a project I knew I would eventually do but had no desire to do it today! Since I have moved home I have cleaned out two bedrooms, painted one, made a few trips to the D.I. this closet was next on the list. But I haven't even got my room put together yet so it wasn't my first priority. So anyway after Nikki asked me to do something with the closet, I just stared at it and knew I would just keep thinking about it if I didn't do it. So I started. You need to know this is our hall closet where we keep all the bathroom stuff. And with three girls there is a lot of hair stuff and lotion and then just stuff. ha ha Cleaning out the closet turned into cleaning out the bathroom drawers, under the bathroom sink, and under the kitchen sink. WOW is all I have to say! Here are a few pictures of what I found!
Money! I found money on the floor in the closet on the shelves, in old make up bags and in the drawers. Its probably not much but hey its more than I started with.

Need a broken blow dryer? We have 7! I know the picture only shows 4 but I found 3 more after I through these ones away!


How about a Make-up bag? We had eight, all I might add had old make-up in them!



1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. that is absolutely halarious! You just motivated me to go and clean out my bathroom!! I am so excited that you have a blog!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete