Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, Math or Blog?

Alright, I have no clue why I am doing this but oh well. It probably has something to do with I don't want to do my math homework. Plus I love to read other peoples blogs, so I figure I might as well give them the option to read something about me too! I was reading some of my old blogs on myspace. I would occasionally write something but it seems like I was always at a point where I was sad, or mad at someone. So hopefully I will write more than just when I need to vent about something bad.
As for me right now, life is crazy? I'm not sure that is the right word. I FINALLY have decided it would be a good idea to finish school. So in January its back to school for me. I am not sure how I feel about that other than I just want to be done! I just moved back home. Sad day is all I have to say about that. I had a lot of fun living with Maryn the past year. But I just can't afford that and school. I have been home for about two weeks now, its for sure different. But I can not wait to have a little money again so I can get out of here once in a while! I have not left the state of Utah since August! And if you know me that is driving me crazy!!! I don't need to take far away trips or go somewhere cool. I am completely fine going to Idaho for the weekend or Arizona for a few days. I absolutely love going to Montana! Just driving and getting away is my favorite thing ever! I am seriously hoping that by the end of January I will be caught up on my bills and be out of here!
Okay so this isn't much of a blog but it did waste a little time I should have been doing my math homework. But now I really really need to finish the math!

No comments:

Post a Comment