Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm back....

Well its been far to long since I have blogged! And there is WAY to much to catch up on to give you details. So here is what I do best.... a list of whats happened! In pretty much the past YEAR!

I now have a year behind me in school, one more to go!

I now have the 2 cutest nephews in the world. (soon to be the three cutest)


See told ya. :)

For months my life consisted of work and school.

I am dreading going back to school in August!

I am trying to take tons of pictures, I would love to be a good photographer.

Me and Megan went to Dierks Bentley and braved the rain for HOURS!

We just got into our property in July! Stupid snow!

Oh yeah and work and school took up so much of my time I have nothing to write on this list!

Oh well at least this is a start right?

2 comments: